Create Function, Builder and Serving CRDs and corresponding controllers
Support using existing function framework & buildpacks such as Google Cloud Function to build functions
Support using Tekton and Cloud Native Buildpacks as Builder backend to build functions
Support Knative as Serving backend
Optimize and localize existing function framework & buildpacks
- Support OpenFunctionAsync serving runtime（backed by Dapr + KEDA + Deployment/Job)
- Functions Frameworks async function support
- Customized go function framework & builders for both Knative and OpenFunctionAsync serving runtime
- Add OpenFunction Events: OpenFunction’s own event management framework
- Support using ShipWright as Builder backend to build functions or apps
- Build and serving can be launched separately
- Support running an application (container image) as a serverless workload directly
- OpenFunction CLI
- Support more EventSources
- Use OpenFunction async functions to drive EventSource & EventTrigger workloads
- OpenFunction sync function
- Python functions frameworks & builder
- Nodejs functions frameworks & builder
- OpenFunction Console (WebUI)
- Support scheduling functions to Edge
- Use ShipWright to build functions or apps with Dockerfile.
- Support Rust functions & WebAssembly runtime.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.